A Moving Experience.
Cerence specializes in conversational AI technologies for car manufacturers, helping them deliver unique user experiences to their customers. With the Cerence Drive platform, we offers a deeply integrated hybrid solution that can be customized to become an OEM-branded smart automotive assistant which seamlessly integrates into the user's connected ecosystem. Cerence Drive powers more than 200 million cars on the road today across more than 40 languages, creating conversational experiences for Toyota, Audi, BMW, Daimler, Fiat, Ford, GM, Hyundai, SAIC, and more.
The Auto PS engineer will work in China auto PS engineering team to develop speech dialogue, solutions, and software deployment to serve customer requests in the automotive industry.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Working with project managers to ensure the software development tasks can be completed within the aggressive timeline.
- Cooperate with other engineer to analyze audio path, software integration or port audio module in target.
- Providing software solutions and programming assistance to fellow speech scientists, UI designers or other team members.
- Development of software tools to advance embedded speech application platform and framework development.
- Development of software tools and using such tools for data generation work in specific customer projects.
- Strong programming skills in C/C++ or Java
- Knowledge on XML, Linux/Android audio driver and its programming
- Solid working experience with embedded Linux, and/or Android or other embedded operating system (QNX, WinCE)
- Good communication skill and team play spirit, fluent in written and spoken English.
- Self driven and able to work independently with minimal supervision.